Monday 13 June 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 13th June, 2016

Today's weather;

Another nice blue sky is shaping over Koh Samui this morning and with a very mild breeze, I expect it to become a very sunny and hot day again. Current temp at 7am is 30C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 13th June, 2016

Next to the Hard Rock cafe in Chaweng is this hole in the ground under construction which is going to be a brand new Hooters off shoot

Yesterday saw once more a blue sky and a very hot day, in my opinion more hot than during the heat wave last month and in April. By 6pm though there was a very hard shower in the Chaweng area but no rain or just a light drizzle in some other parts of the island. Max temp reached 36C

The forecast predicts a fairly cloud sky to blue skies for the next ten days with possibly some heavy clouds and rain come Saturday.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: