Sunday 27 March 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 27th March, 2016

Today's weather;

A bit late this morning with an update because I didn't get to bed until 3am last night because of my participation in the 4th Koh Samui Midnight Run. More on that in a moment.

It's a bit cloudy over Koh Samui for a change although the sun is peeking through but the sun may have a hard time today getting the overhand and a stiff breeze is blowing, amking it rough out in the Gulf of Thailand for small boats. Current temp at 8am is 29C

The 4th Koh Samui Midnight Run was a great event with over 950 participants, an increase compared to last year when 800 people participated. The race went well for me and for the third time out of four races I placed second in my age category. Last year I couldn't participate because I wasn't on the island.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 27th March, 2016

The beach in front of the 'U Koh Madsum resort' on Koh Madsum

Yesterday saw a windy but still sunny day. Max temp reached 33C

On Koh Phangan the PADI IE for March 2016 was successfully completed for all of my candidates who participated in the March 2016 PADI IDC on Koh Phangan in conjunction with PADI 5* IDC Center 'Haad Yao Divers'.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 27th March, 2016

The trophy for being second in my age category during the 4th Koh Samui Midnight Run

The forecast predicts a strong breeze until Wednesday going hand in hand with some long an hard needed rain. From Thursday onward it may remain partially cloudy but it should be dry again.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: