Tuesday 8 December 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th December, 2015

Today's weather;

It's cloudy over Koh Samui's sky this morning but it's dry and a very weak sun is trying to make an impression. I do expect some rain today though. Current temp at 7am is 27C

Am on my last day at Panagsama beach near Moalboal in the Philippines, in an hour so I will be on my way to Cebu City and 4 days of travel will start, with a trip to Malapascua in the cards and ending in Bangkok this Friday.
It's beautiful here with a nice blue sky laced with some scattered clouds and a current temp at 8am local time of 27C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th December, 2015

The smiling Buddha statue at Wat Plai Laem

Yesterday saw a lot of rain and some thunderstorms around Koh Samui with a max temp of 30C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th December, 2015

There are not as many as in Thailand, like on almost every street corner, but 7-11 shops can be found around the Philippines as well, like this one in Moalboal.

The forecast is still looking good, as of tomorrow we should have sunnier days with a lot less rain, leading into next weekend. Enjoy it! Slowly the monsoon or rainy season is about to back off.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: