Thursday 10 December 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 10th December, 2015

Today's weather;

It's nice and sunny with just a few clouds this morning over Koh Samui and it might stay this way for most of the day. A quick shower may still be possible during the morning. Current temp at 7am is 26C

This morning I find myself at Malapascua island in the Philippines, where I presented a Shark Guardian presentation last night. This morning it's nice and sunny out here and within an hour I will be on my way again, back to Cebu City. Current temp at 8am local time is 27C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 10th December, 2015

The newly renovated and improved Secret Garden in Bang Rak

Yesterday saw a mixed bag around Koh Samui with sunshine but also with a little bit of rain. Max temp reached 30C


Building traditional boats or "banka's" as they are locally called, on Malapascua in the Philippines

The forecast in general sunnier skies with less clouds but that doesn't mean that the rain has completely gone, do expect occasional showers at various parts around the island.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: