Wednesday 26 August 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th August, 2015

Today's weather;

It's very cloudy this morning over Koh Samui and I expect it to stay that way today. We may possibly have a short shower during the morning. Current temp at 7am is 25.3C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th August, 2015

This is how I like my jet skis best; broken and on land! Despite having a very negative image, due to the common scams used by the rental staff and their safety concerns, they're still popular with many tourists. Also as a diver (especially when I dive at the beach), they're dangerous for divers. Many jet skis drivers use the dive buoy as a turning point, rather than a sign that it should be, that tells you to stay away

Yesterday saw a little bit of sunshine during the early morning but soon enough clouds moved in. During the late afternoon some very heavy and dark clouds joined the party with some showers as a result. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast predicts sunnier skies until the weekend and after the weekend it may clam up with plenty of clouds. For Friday a shower is possible.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: