Wednesday 3 June 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd June, 2015

Today's weather;

It's fairly cloudy over Koh Samui this morning, with the sun trying hard to peek through. Current temp at 7am is 27.4C

This morning I find myself back at Dumaguete airport, which is actually near Sibulan in the Philippines, waiting for a flight to Manila, where I will stay for two nights and than it's off, back home to Samui again. Current temp at 8am local time is 28C under a cloudy sky.

Yesterday my candidates were successful at the Dauin PADI IE and both passed all exams.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd June, 2015

New and modern entrance at Hin Ta Hin Yai in Lamai

Yesterday saw a nice and warm day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 33.8C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd June, 2015

Dumaguete boulevard early morning, plenty of joggers, runners and other fitness seekers

The forecast didn't change much, for the next ten days maybe a few more clouds each day but there should be enough sun for sun lovers to be happy but be aware of the chance for tropical showers around the island.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: