Saturday 30 May 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th May, 2015

Today's weather;

The sky over Koh Samui is looking gorgeous with a nice blue color and some clouds over the ocean. Be prepared for a hot day! Current temp at 7am is 26.8C

It's my last day here at Panagsama beach near Moalboal in the Philippines, under a nice blue sky I will be moving to Dumaguete today. Tomorrow I will be participating in my first trail half marathon in Sibulan, a good 15 minutes North of Dumaguete. Current temp just before 8am local time is 28C

This Monday and Tuesday I will be in Dauin for the PADI IE and Wednesday I'm off to Manila for a PADI meeting.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th May, 2015

Making merit or 'tamboon' at Big Buddha

Yesterday saw a very hot day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 33.8

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th May, 2015

The main road at Moalboal in the Philippines

The forecast is looking good for the next ten days. Mainly blue skies and and still an odd chance of a tropical shower. Enjoy!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! Camille

No comments: