Sunday 10 May 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 10th May, 2015

Today's weather;

It's mostly cloudy with a few moments of the sun breaking through and currently it's dry around Koh Samui. Current temp at 7am is 27.5C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 10th May, 2015

Don't want you to miss out on this fine piece of Koh Samui parking style, it's definitely a fine art here. I did post this already on my TIT group and on the Samui Blog Facebook page.

Yesterday saw a mixed bag, with some sunshine but also with rain around noon and in the early evening. Max temp reached nonetheless 34.7C

The forecast predicts clouds and occasionally a tropical shower and heavy clouds and hard wind after next weekend.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi camille, my family and I are travelling to samui on 3rd june to 15th june. We have two young children aged 15months and 12 weeks. We would like to stay on a beach location but close to shops and amenities, just wondering where you would recommend..

Also do u think the weather will be mostly sunny around this time?

Your reply would be most appreciated :-)

Naomi

Camille said...

Hi Naomi,

My suggestion is to choose a hotel or resort near Fisherman's Village, like Peace Resort or Smile House, this will have the best shopping and amenities options in my opinion.

Alternatively you may look into Choengmon Beach, this is a little bit quieter with shopping and amenities options.

Hope this helps and enjoy your stay!