Sunday 9 June 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th June, 2013

Today's weather;

Around Koh Samui it looks nice and the sun is out although it's partially cloudy. Current temp at 10am is already 32.3

In Phuket in the meantime, we just got back from the 9th Laguna Phuket Marathon, where I ran for a third successive year the half marathon, this year in a time of 2:01'16.3, my second best time on this distance. 
The weather is a bit of a mixed bag, although a lot of rain was predicted for today, there was only a strong shower just when I finished my race and it's been partially cloudy with an occasional drizzle for the rest. Current temp at 10am is 30.5C

Karon Beach, Phuket

Karon Beach in Phuket yesterday just after midday 

Yesterday saw very nice days in both Koh Samui and Phuket. Both islands had partially cloudy skies but with plenty of sunshine. max temp on Koh Samui reached 34.3C and in Phuket 32.5C

The forecast for next week around Samui is strong wind and some rain as of Wednesday with some storm like winds as of Friday. We'll see if that comes true, usually it doesn't and the weather mellows out.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: