Wednesday 5 December 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th December, 2012

Today's weather;

A strange thing is happening on Koh Samui, today is the second day in a row without electricity on the island, hence there was no update this morning. Right now I'm in Khao Lak where I arrived a few hours earlier and where I will start a PADI IDC tomorrow and internet is on and electricity is no problem, it just comes out of the wall.
The electricity problem on Samui may last for another 2 days my wife heard earlier today, let's not hope so! Sleeping without air-con or fan was not good.

Having said all that, Koh Samui has nice blue skies this morning with a current temp at 4pm of 29.5C

HM King Bhumibol's birthday

It's HM King Bhumibol's birthday today

Yesterday started out with blue skies but later during the day clouds drifted in, even some dark grey ones but it stayed dry. Max temp reached 29.5C

The forecast for the next 7 days looks great, sunny days ahead!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: