Tuesday 3 July 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd July, 2012

Today's weather;

Lots of blue sky can be spotted this morning around Koh Samui with a current temp at 7am of 27C


Yesterday started out very cloudy and I thought we wouldn't see much sun, how wrong was I! It was sunny and very warm all day long with eventually a shower and a few short thunder bursts around 9pm. Max temp reached 33.5C

The forecast predicts some wind including next weekend with the possibility of a shower or two. It starts to ease off on Monday again.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: